Tours and Enrollment
1. Call or email to arrange a tour of the school. We welcome the child you are interested in enrolling to visit as well. You will have an opportunity to ask questions during your tour, and observe our children engaged in a variety of learning activities.
2. Submit application and non-refundable application fee. This will place your child on out wait-list for enrollment. We will work with you on dates to transition to our school.
3. Child Observation- We need to ensure that each child is ready for school with reasonable expectations for their age, and observe them working with other children for 2-3 hours without a parent or guardian present. This speciall time period will be arranged with our Head of School.
4. Meeting with Head of School to review policies, immunization and health records, and paperwork required by the Colorado Department of Early Learning.
* The enrollment process can only be modified for families with children currently attending our school.*
303-909-2931 email: email@example.com